Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Batton / Batton connection

Yes, I have been busy. You may recall a few months ago Andrea Batcho had emailed a copy of his relatives marriage certificate (Isabella Batton married Galeano Pepe in 1930).
Well he also passed me the address for Diane White, daughter of Isabella Batton.

I wrote a letter to Diane tonight and will post it tomorrow. Just asking for information on her grandfather, George Batton, son of John Batton & Jessie Steel.

I wish I had a £ for every George Batton I've come across in the course of my searches!

I will let you know if and when I get a response from Diane. She lives in Orlando, Florida.

Below is the connection between George Batton and Diane - and George to my Mum. She is the same ancestry level as my Mum and was born the year after my mum.


No comments: