Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

New connections

Apologies for the lack of updates recently. Been scouring the universe for new relatives and as usual I came up trumps.

I recently made contact (via social network site) with twins Debbie & Carol - they are the daughters of my Mum's cousin, Margaret Mair & her husband George Garven.
Margaret Mair was the daughter of Helen (Nellie) Batton and her husband John Mair. Nellie moved to Canada/USA in the 1950's following the death of her husband. Nellie was the sister of my Papa George Batton.

I'll point Debbie & Carol to the blog so that they can read up on the Batton/Paton families.

I also recently made contact via ancestry website with a cousin of Debbie & Carol's.  Mike Mair, the son of Jacky Mair, made contact through his fiance's family.  Looking for information on the family.

More names and facts to add to the ever growing branches of the family tree.

I will ask them for any family photos so that I can share them with everyone.

No comments: